RattanIndia Power Limited (Indiabulls Power), formerly Sophia Power Company Limited, a subsidiary of Indiabulls Real Estate Limited is a renewable energy company that develops, construct, and operates power projects in India. The company's power projects covers coal based thermal, hydro, and renewable energy projects. Indiabulls Power projects include Amravati Thermal Power project, Nasik Thermal Power project, in Maharashtra; and Bhaiyathan Power project in Chhattisgarh. It include thermal power plants in state of Maharashtra and Punjab. Indiabulls Power is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
RattanIndia Power Limited Key Recent Developments
May 05,2016: SECI unveils bidders for 400MW solar energy project in Andhra Pradesh, India
Mar 15,2016: RattanIndia secures 50MW solar power project in Uttar Pradesh, India
Jan 29,2016: RattanIndia seeks site approval for 200MW solar PV project in Punjab
Jan 23,2016: RattanIndia secures 40MW of solar project in India’s Maharashtra state
This comprehensive SWOT profile of RattanIndia Power Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of RattanIndia Power Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
RattanIndia Power Limited - Key Information
RattanIndia Power Limited - Overview
RattanIndia Power Limited - Key Employees
RattanIndia Power Limited - Key Employee Biographies
RattanIndia Power Limited - Key Operational Heads
RattanIndia Power Limited - Major Products and Services
RattanIndia Power Limited - History
RattanIndia Power Limited - Company Statement
RattanIndia Power Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
RattanIndia Power Limited - Business Description
RattanIndia Power Limited - Corporate Strategy
RattanIndia Power Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
RattanIndia Power Limited - Strengths
RattanIndia Power Limited - Weaknesses
RattanIndia Power Limited - Opportunities
RattanIndia Power Limited - Threats
RattanIndia Power Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
RattanIndia Power Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Information
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Ratios
RattanIndia Power Limited, Share Data
RattanIndia Power Limited, Major Products and Services
RattanIndia Power Limited, History
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Employees
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Employee Biographies
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Operational Heads
RattanIndia Power Limited, Other Locations
RattanIndia Power Limited, Subsidiaries
RattanIndia Power Limited, Key Competitors
RattanIndia Power Limited, SWOT Analysis
RattanIndia Power Limited, Ratios based on current share price
RattanIndia Power Limited, Annual Ratios
RattanIndia Power Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
RattanIndia Power Limited, Performance Chart
RattanIndia Power Limited, Ratio Charts
808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703 , INDIA .
Telephone: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Fax Number: +91 22 27812707
Follow Us On: