3M India Limited (3MINDIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
3M India Limited (3M India), a subsidiary of 3M Company, develops homegrown solutions that address unique needs of diverse customers in Indian markets. The company develops, manufactures, and markets products and services for consumer and office, display and graphics, electronics and communications, healthcare, industrial and transportation, safety, security and protection services markets. The product portfolio of the company include consumer range of floor cleaning products, infection prevention products for hospitals, tamper evident labels, traffic and road safety products, automotive fillers and underbody coatings, protective filler coatings for outdoor applications and among others. It serves transportation, hospitals, construction, aerospace, railways, highways, general industry, defense, security, mining, health, oil and gas, telecom and marine industries. It has offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chennai. 3M India is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
3M India Limited - Key Facts 5
3M India Limited - Key Employees 6
3M India Limited - Major Products and Services 7
3M India Limited - History 9
3M India Limited - Company Statement 11
3M India Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
3M India Limited - Business Description 14
3M India Limited - Corporate Strategy 15
3M India Limited - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
3M India Limited - Strengths 16
3M India Limited - Weaknesses 17
3M India Limited - Opportunities 18
3M India Limited - Threats 19
3M India Limited - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
3M India Limited, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Tables
3M India Limited, Key Facts 5
3M India Limited, Key Employees 6
3M India Limited, Major Products and Services 7
3M India Limited, History 9
3M India Limited, Other Locations 12
3M India Limited, Key Competitors 20
3M India Limited, Ratios based on current share price 21
3M India Limited, Annual Ratios 22
3M India Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
3M India Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
3M India Limited, Interim Ratios 26
3M India Limited, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List of Figures
3M India Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
3M India Limited, Ratio Charts 27
808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703 , INDIA .
Telephone: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Fax Number: +91 22 27812707
Follow Us On: