Increasing demand for mobility, low installation & maintenance cost as well
as easy network expansion as compared to the wired networks have increased the
popularity of these devices among the Indian consumers. Additionally, rising
internet subscribers, growing SMEs and expansion of Telecom infrastructure are
expected to fuel the demand of Wireless Range Extenders in India.
According to 6Wresearch, India Wireless Range Extender Market shipments value reached $0.40 million in CY Q2 2015. TP-Link led the market followed by Netgear and Tenda. Other major players in the India Wireless Range Extender Market are Totolink, Edimax, Linksys, Netis Systems and D-Link."
Key features of the report:
1. Total Wireless Range Extender shipment in India
2. Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
3. Shipments by market players
4. Model wise shipments by each company
5. Price of each model
6. Specifications covering:
6.2 Model No.
6.3 Wireless Frequency
6.4 Wireless Transmission Speed
6.6 No. of Antennas
6.7 Port Availability
6.8 No. of Ports
1. India Wireless Range Extender Market
2. Wireless Range Extender By Price
3. Wireless Range Extender Market By Specifications:
3.2 Model No.
3.3 Wireless Frequency
3.4 Wireless Transmission Speed
3.6 No. of Antennas
3.7 Port Availability
3.8 No. of Ports
4. Market Share of The Companies
4.1 Overall Market Share
4.2 Market Share By Specifications
5. Companies Covered In This Dataset (Partial List)
6. Series Covered In This Excel Sheet: CY H1' 2015 Data
6.1 Wireless Range Extender Unit Shipments By Players
6.2 Model Wise Unit Shipments
6.3 Price Band
808, Real Tech Park, 8th Floor, Sector - 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703 , INDIA .
Telephone: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Fax Number: +91 22 27812707
Follow Us On: